Strawberry Summer Salad
- 1 tsp Villa Frizzoni 75/25 blend canola/extra virgin olive oil, 33388
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar, 27222
- 4 C Markon baby spinach, 76414
- 1 C Markon strawberries, thinly sliced, 67154
- 1/4 - 1/2 C Katy’s Kitchen pecans, 23036
- 1/4 C Bountiful Harvest dried cranberries, 82696
- 1/4 C Villa Frizzoni crumbled feta cheese, 52534
- 2 Markon green onions, chopped, 76206
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat. Add oil and sugar and stir to combine. Add nuts and toss to coat.
- Cook about five minutes and transfer to parchment paper, separate nuts with a fork and cool.
- Wash and dry greens and add to a large bowl and toss gently with remaining ingredients and add dressing of your choice.